As part of our mission, our first priority in environment is safety - we are dedicated to keeping children safe. That's why at WCA we check daily for any safety hazards and discuss safety in detail with the children. We know that children not only need to be safe, but they also need to feel safe to fully explore their environment.
Safety in the Center
- WCA features the latest in security. We have a door that is locked at all times and only accessible through the use of a personal pin number or fingerprint scanner.
- WCA has a strict pick-up policy. All new individuals picking up, even those listed on the enrollment forms, are required to show ID regardless of relation.
Safety in the Classrooms
- When in the care of our staff, all children are accompanied, supervised, and in line of sight at all times without exception.
- All of our staff members are CPR and First Aid certified and receives a minimum of 24 hours continuing education classes yearly.
- All Infant and Administration staff has SIDS training.
- All Bus Drivers have yearly driver safety training.
Private Christian Academy,
Our program provides
teaching to the whole child
mind, and body